Friday, January 18, 2008

Upcoming Solo Show @ Gallery 1988 San Francisco

Hitchhike Oil on wood 10.5 x 18"

Custom Fatima Vinyl Figure with oil, epoxy resin 10.5" tall

"Bittersweet"

New paintings, sculptures, and custom vinyl toys

February 29 - March 22, 2008

Opening reception with the artist: Friday, February 29, 7-10PM

Gallery1988 San Francisco1173 Sutter Street (at Polk Street)

San Francisco, CA 94109

(415) 409-1376 www.gallery1988.com


*A limited number of blue Benny and Red Bird vinyl figures will be available during the opening reception



3 Comments:

Blogger Hot Snakes said...

looking good!

12:42 PM  
Blogger shin wong said...

Dear Kathie,

How are you? My name is Shin Wong, curator and co-founder of MADHOUSE contemporary gallery in Hong Kong. Your name was introduced to me by an artist friend of mine, Bill McMullen in NYC.
I am fascinated with your works and would like to know whether you'd be interested to show sometime in Hong Kong?
In addition, may I ask whether you have original works still available for sale?
Please contact me at: imshinwong@gmail.com
I look forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Shin

8:09 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Kathie, I am a lover, follower of your art. I would like to know if by any chance you are coming to New York any time soon.

Best,

Antonio

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home